Whether you are a trained actor new to Los Angeles, or a seasoned professional here in town for a long time or somewhere in between – networking and BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS within the local industry FOR THE LONG RUN will be an integral part of your business for years to come. GETTING FAMILIAR WITH THE CASTING PROCESS AND PARTICULAR OFFICES and practicing your cold reading skills while receiving valuable and practical feedback from a casting professional is what we offer.
- We are a boutique workshop company in business since 2007
- Unique because we were founded by actors and still run by actors for actors
- We focus on providing a safe place where actors can network, learn more about the auditioning process and not feel like just another face in the crowd
- The workshops are friendly, intimate (18 actors or less) and always educational
- Our industry guests are active and currently casting
- Direct connection and personal attention from the owner
- The reputation of our supporting environment led to a solid base of actors as well as many actors to return over and over again
- No membership fees
- Consistently affordable prices
- Convenient location on Cahuenga Blvd right off of Fwy 101 at Barham Blvd
- Bonded & Licensed by the State of California.
The GoGo Team:
Viktoria has been living in Los Angeles since 2006 hailing originally from Hungary. She followed her dreams as a professional theatre dancer and moved to New York City in the late 90’s, and promptly fell in love with the Big Apple. A few years later she studied the craft of acting in Seattle and she began her acting career there. There she appeared in numerous theatre productions. Viktoria is honored and excited to put her vast knowledge of the industry in show business to good use since she took over GoGo at the beginning of 2016. Her mission is to continue to represent the values of providing a safe place for actors and an outstanding customer service in a very affordable way.
Suzanne, a native of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has called LA her home since 2001. She has been a working actress throughout the years with recent credits including “The People vs. OJ SImpson: American Crime Story” for FX and a couple of episodes for College Humor. She is also a busy working commercial actress. As a founder of GoGo Acting Workshops in 2007, Suzanne always wanted to create a place for actors to feel safe while practicing their craft. She still attends the workshops here and she is proud to see her vision carried on. She is part of the GoGo Team as a close advisor to Viktoria.
We welcome your questions, let us know how we can serve you and we look forward to see you in our workshops!
Come check out GoGo Acting/Casting Director Workshops and see why we are different than other workshops!